Tinley Park, IL, United States - JOS000000187
Stable and growing manufacturer / contractor of exterior sunshades, grilles, light shelves etc. is seeking to fill an additional drafting role. The company was founded nearly 15 years ago and is currently doing around $10 million a year in projects up to (roughly) $250,000 in size. The ideal candidate would need to have prior experience providing shop drawings for either the glazing industry or a related industry (HVAC, Structural Steel, Misc. Metal, Roofing, Millwork, Cabinetry, Commercial Windows etc.). with a custom fabrication shop. In addition, the ideal candidate must be well versed with AutoCAD - preferably AutoCAD 2016 but later programs would be okay. Full time position with great benefits and a great career path.
- Prior experience creating shop drawings for a custom fabricator.
- Background within a similar industry - Misc. Metal, Structural Steel, Glazing etc.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 2016 or a newer version.
- Pay is commensurate but in the range of $45,000 to $55,000
- 80% health coverage (family plan under blue cross blue shield)
- 100% math on 401k up to 3% zero vesting