Additional Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting in service operations as necessary to create work orders, post billings, payroll, create and follow up on proposals.
- Maintain the CRM and service accounting system to ensure that all data is current and properly organized. Make recommendations as required but an annual review is mandatory.
- Research and gather data necessary to resolve customer disputes or customer concerns and questions.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the service department.
- Manage the service phone call system, including emergency after hours process and notify customers of schedules.
- At least annually, compile and recommend crew performance data to management.
- Work with accounting to ensure proper and timely billings and collections.
- Build excellent customer relationships; through appropriate and consistent customer communication including site visits and other methods developed or determined to be effective.
- Develop service staff to meet company objectives. Hire and terminate as required.