Houston, TX, USA - JOS000000195
Long established (25+ years and rapidly growing) glazing / curtainwall contractor out of Houston in need of a drafting / engineering manager. The company has made significant advancements / expansions in the last few years. Currently, the company is on pace to do $50 million this year. Incredibly low turnover amongst employees and known for treating their employees very well. They currently have three individuals in their drafting department. That said, they're looking for an individual with proven leadership abilities and someone who could help establish a larger drafting / engineering department to match their expansion. Ideal candidate will have worked in the industry (for a glazing or architectural / misc metal contractor). Must have at least five to ten years of solid drafting experience including shop drawings / fabrication drawings. Recent experience with later editions of AutoCAD is desirable. Looking for a proven leader with prior management experience.
- Primary background in drafting (5 to 10 years) with a familiarity with the engineering aspect of the curtainwall / glazing industry.
- Prior management experience is a plus.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Pay in the range of $80,000 to $100,000 (base).
- 401k match - 50% up to 6%.
- Individual health care - full coverage.
- Bonus up to 10% of base - paid out quarterly based on key performance indicators.